Blow-in-Blanket HP Systems
Hybrid performance - "Best of both worlds"
The Blow-In-Blanket System and spray foam are the most popular choices for insulating a home
The Build-In-Blanket System HP, or BIBS HP, is a revolutionary hybrid system that combines the performance benefits of the Blow-In-Blanket system and closed cell spray polyurethane foam to achieve high-performance insulation package for your new home.
Blow-In-Blanket System HP can help you save money on your heating, electric and energy bills with its protective air barrier by sealing all cracks and crevices. You could cut your energy cost by up to 40%!
- Adds structural integrity to your home
- Highest R-value per inch for
- Reduces noise penetration from outside
- Eliminates infiltration of environmental allergens
- Does not settle
- Lower heating & cooling bill
- Enables easier control of humidity, dusty, and temperature
You are sure to be satisfied
The benefits of incorporating BIBS HP into your home are limitless. It not only increases the value of your home and you're living comfort with the lack of odor, it also enables easier control of humidity, dust and temperature!
Call Comfort Pro Insulators Inc
at (920) 865-6000
to get your own home set up with the Blow-in-Blanket HP.